Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Failed attempt at 10 month pictures!

As I was driving by the city park and seeing all the beautiful leaves I got my hopes up for a cute picture of Raylee playing in them.  Well the first attempt failed.  We thought she was tired and tried another night.  Well that failed also.  She must have been afraid of the leaves?!  I think they made for some pretty funny pics though so enjoy!













The things we put our children through for a picture. 

3 comments:

  1. Poor Raylee! Tell your parents to be nice in your next photo shoot. Better yet, your parents should bring you to Seattle. You like to pose for pictures in Seattle, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHH Poor waywee!!! I'll come rescue you!! I do have to admit they do make for some pretty PRECIOUS pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you be nice to her! Poor Waywee-I can see the big tears. Maybe she just had a cold butt sitting on the cold ground and also didn't want to get dirty.

    ReplyDelete